Win big and let the music play on!
JUNO Awards 50/50 Raffle in support of MusiCounts
Estimated Take Home Prize
In Support Of
MusiCounts, Canada’s music education charity associated with CARAS/The JUNO Awards, believes music transforms the lives of young people. That’s why we build accessible and sustainable music programs for in-need schools and communities across Canada.
Every dollar raised through the 50th JUNO Awards 50/50 Raffle supports the MusiCounts Band Aid Program, which grants up to $15,000 to schools for musical instruments, equipment, and resources.
When you play, so do kids!
When you win big, so do kids!
Photos of Sarah McLachlan & Jessie Reyez courtesy of CARAS/iPhoto Inc.
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1203821
- The raffle will start on April 6, 2021 at 10:00am EST and will end on May 17, 2021 at 9:30am EST. The main draw will take place on May 17, 2021 at 10:00am EST. The two (2) Early Bird Draws will take place on April 22, 2021 and May 6, 2021. The first Early Bird Draw ($500 cash) will close at 10:29am EST and the draw will take place at 10:30am EST on April 22. The second Early Bird Draw ($500 cash) will close at 10:29am EST and the draw will take place at 10:30am EST on May 6.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be physically in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 10 for $10, 25 for $20 and 75 for $50.
- Tickets will be available at online at
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascendfs Canada Ltd.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be posted on the MusiCounts 50/50 page
- The winning number will be announced through the MusiCounts 50/50 page
www.junos5050.caand MusiCounts social media platforms.The winner will also be directly contacted via email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting MusiCounts at: (647)-697-3365, or by email at:
email@example.comThe ticket may then be brought 219 Dufferin Street, Suite 211C Toronto, Ontario M6K 3J1 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- Neither a prize (or portion thereof), nor any entitlement or payment relating to it, may be assigned, transferred, sold, loaned, leased, rented, pledged, mortgaged or hypothecated, by any winner.
- For groups purchasing one (1) ticket, group winners will select one individual to handle the single cash payment.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward and 6-months has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than MusiCounts, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: MusiCounts President, MusiCounts VP, Business Administration, MusiCounts Finance Director, MusiCounts Executive Director, all MusiCounts and CARAS staff, employees of Ascend Fundraising Solutions and anyone under the age of 18.
- MusiCounts may amend these rules at any time an in any manner subject to the approval of the AGCO.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at